+31 (0)70 338 4416
Our client is helping companies achieve a more streamlined business model by constantly leveraging their passion for technology and execution.
Their clients range from billion-dollar companies specialising in industrial solvents and chemical products to major international food ingredient providers. They aim to leverage their unique business model, technology and talented team to help others achieve a stronger and more profitable business model.
To accomplish their goals and serve their clients better, they are looking for a Commercial Lead to join their team in Utrecht. This position is located in an entity that is a direct provider of water purification and separation technologies in North America and Europe.
Job Profile for Commercial Lead
The successful candidate is eager to develop their next customer sales campaigns, drive revenue and convert new business opportunities. You will work directly with the clients’ most interesting and demanding customers; help the company to better understand their needs, develop product forecast models and deliver a strong overall customer experience. You will report to the Commercial Leader.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Expand the revenue within the assigned customer segment through multifaceted engagements – face to face, as well as phone, and web-based platforms (email, IM, etc)
- Establish new customer relationships through prospecting and sales efforts
- Direct customer order forecasts to ensure assigned customer segment meets projections
- Optimise service levels to ensure a great customer experience
- Own the entire customer experience, including processing customer orders, collecting payments, and coordinating order logistics
- Utilise the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to capture customer-related data and daily activities
Candidate Profile for Commercial Lead
- Must be fluent in French, Spanish and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is a must
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience (sales/technical)
- Business-to-business sales and customer management experience is a must
- Working knowledge in developing go-to-market strategies to drive revenue growth is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong adaptability, creativity, and drive to succeed
- Strong team player, motivated, and extremely customer-centric
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations
- Solid negotiation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Adept at using CRM software
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive quarterly bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work remotely
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Monthly medical insurance contribution
- Opportunity to grow and develop in the company
- Small and international team
- Friendly and supportive team, dedicated to your success
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team