Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is constantly seeking to leverage their passion for technology and execution by helping their clients achieve a more streamlined business model.
Their clients range from billion-dollar companies specialising in industrial solvents and chemical products to major international food ingredients providers. They aim to leverage their unique business model, technology and talented team to help them achieve a stronger and more profitable business model.
They are looking for a Commercial Lead who is eager to develop their next customer sales campaigns, drive revenue and convert new business opportunities to accomplish their goals and serve their clients better. The Operation Lead will work directly with their clients’ most interesting and demanding customers, helping them to better understand their needs, develop product forecast models and deliver a strong overall customer experience. The Operation Lead reports to the Commercial Leader.
Job Profile for Commercial Lead
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Expand revenue within assigned customer segment through multi-faceted engagements, including face to face, phone, and web-based platforms (email, IM, etc)
- Establish new customer relationships through prospecting & sales efforts
- Direct customer order forecasts to ensure assigned customer segment meets projections
- Optimise service levels to ensure a strong customer experience
- Own the entire customer experience, including processing customer orders, collecting payments, and coordinating order logistics
- Utilise CRM platform to capture customer-related data and daily activities
Candidate Profile for Commercial Lead
- Must be fluent in German or Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) disciplines or Business Administration, Management, Marketing
- Have at least 1-5-years of work experience, depending on need, prior roles & responsibilities in a technical field
- Experience in customer management is mandatory
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience is a must
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong adaptability, creativity and drive to succeed is desired
- Be a strong team player, motivated and extremely customer centric
- Solid negotiation skills are a must
- Analytical and problem-solving ability is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations
What Our Client Offers
- Contribution to health insurance
- 200-euro travel allowance
- Company shares from the start
- Opportunity to grow and develop in the company
- Small and international team
- Company drinks, borrels and dinners
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team