+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for an enthusiastic Commercial Trainer Benelux to join their Device Marketing team in Schiphol.
The role of the Master Trainer is critical to the company’s commercial business. The Master Trainer’s job is to make sure all Distributors, Resellers, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Partners can sell the client’s products (Windows, Office, and Server) as a part of their commercial story.
You are considered a valuable part of the Commercial Go-To-Market worldwide Team. As they collaborate to build training assets and solutions on engagement (remotely), they enable their partners with knowledge of the company’s products. As a Master Trainer you will be making an impact by doing the following: Own, create and deliver robust and effective commercial readiness and sales trainings, webinars, and presentations. Partners vary between OEM, Distributors, Resellers and other stakeholders. The training program will need to tailor to multiple audiences including internal and external stakeholders.
The perfect candidate is an outstanding communicator with a problem-solving mentality and has a great passion for technology. You have a strong and inspiring presence, excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small technical audiences. Being structured, yet flexible is a part of who you are and you always aim for perfection in everything that you do. You will excel in this role if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and have a winning attitude.
Job Profile for Commercial Trainer Benelux
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Own the readiness agenda in the Benelux – define marketing calendar for readiness
- Create training contents based on priorities for Windows, Office and Server
- Deliver online and in-person trainings to distributors, partners and end customers about the company’s products
- Be the online Trainer of the client’s online training platform Commercial ExpertZone Campaigns
- Create, localise and review ExpertZone courses and content
- Own Social Media channels – weekly posts on LinkedIn regarding webinars, commercial content, etc.
- Manage registration and events such as Channel Connect and other webinars (and in-person when applicable)
- Comprehensive reporting on multi-layer
- Act as a product Subject Matter Expert (SME) for commercial hardware portfolio, Server and Office
- Translate product stories into segment-relevant device solutions (EDU, SMB, Enterprise)
- Localise and enhance World Wide (WW) training assets to align with channel/markets
- Execute many events, Channel Connect events and AYOB events for Distributors/Resellers
- Deliver soft skills training targeted at commercial sales channels
- Deliver in-person and virtual/live streaming training sessions
- Report to Partner Services program manager
- Part of the Department of Public Social Services (DPSS) team, working for the Benelux (Netherlands and Belgium)
- Collaborate with other Trainers in Italy, Spain and the Nordics
Candidate Profile for Commercial Trainer Benelux
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Must have 1-4 years of practical training experience, both online and offline
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Office, Windows and Server
- Possess a personal passion for training, customer relationship marketing, technology and partners
- Experience in working with agencies, setting up and delivering webinars
- Strong training skills in person and online
- Event training experience/event management (event registration, feedback survey, etc.)
- An ambitious team player with a proactive, can-do mentality and a growth mindset who continuously wants to learn
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (post-Covid/currently working from home)
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team