+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for a Commercial Trainer Benelux to join them.
The company collaborates to build training assets and solutions on engagement (remotely), they enable their partners with knowledge of their products. As a Commercial Trainer you will be making an impact by doing the following: own, create and deliver robust and effective Commercial readiness and sales training, webinars, and presentations. Partners vary between OEM, Distributors, Resellers, and other stakeholders. The training program will need to tailor to multiple audiences including internal and external stakeholders.
You are an outstanding communicator with a problem-solving mentality and have a great passion for technology. You have a strong and inspiring presence and excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small technical audiences. Being structured yet flexible is a part of who you are, and you always aim for perfection in everything you do. You will excel in this role if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and have a winning attitude.
Job Profile for Commercial Trainer Benelux
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Own the readiness agenda in the Benelux: define the marketing calendar for readiness
- Create training content based on priorities for Windows, Office, and Server
- Deliver online and in-person training to Distis, partners and end customers regarding company products
- Be the online Trainer of the client’s online training platform Commercial Campaigns
- Create, localise and review courses and content
- Own Social Media channels: weekly posts on LinkedIn regarding webinars, Commercial content etc.
- Manage registration and events such as Channel Connect and other webinars (and in-person when applicable)
- Comprehensive reporting on multi-layer
- Act as product SME (Subject Matter Expert) for commercial hardware portfolio, server, and office
- Translate product stories into segment-relevant device solutions (EDU, SMB, Enterprise)
- Localise and enhance training assets to align with channel/markets
- Execute 1: many events, Channel Connect events and AYOB events for Distis/resellers
- Deliver soft skills training targeted for commercial sales channels
- Deliver in-person and virtual/ live streaming training sessions
Candidate Profile for Commercial Trainer Benelux
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in French is highly preferred
- Have at least 1-4 years of practical experience in training online and offline
- Experience in working with agencies, setting up and delivering webinars
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, and Server
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organisational skills
- Possess a personal passion for training, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners, and satisfaction
- An ambitious team player with a pro-active, can-do mentality and a growth mindset who continuously wants to learn
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Support/Allowance for working from home equipment
- 27 annual leave days per year, and all Dutch public holidays
- Travel allowance (Post-Covid)
- Pension plan
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (Post-Covid/currently working from home)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team