+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. They are the creators of some of the most popular social media platforms and applications, which are used daily by billions of people around the world.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
The successful candidate will help run our client’s proactive and reactive work in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. He will be a multitalented Communications specialist who has a general interest in societal issues and politics, a well-developed sense of social media, but also one who loves a good consumer pitch. The ability to combine strategy and flawless execution, ruthlessly prioritise and work on several projects at once will be essential.
Please note that this is a contracting position and candidates who wish to work as freelancers (ZZP'ers) will not be considered.
Job Profile for Communications Manager Benelux
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Execute on the PR strategy, plans, programs and budgets based on brand image, sales objectives and company goals
- Provide guidance and assistance in implementing PR strategies and programs to external agencies
- Work cross-functionally with product, platform, policy, business, marketing and other international PR team members on individual media opportunities and broader programs
- Support brand/corporate reputation through effective crisis/issues management
- Proactively identify and pitch stories that showcase the company’s culture and business
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople
- Educate press, bloggers, analysts and influencers about core products and initiatives
- Help manage external PR agencies and budgets
Candidate Profile for Communications Manager Benelux
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in French is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience, preferably both agency and in-house
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Experience in working with PR agencies and contractors
- Deep understanding of and passion for communications and social media is a must
- Able to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Adept at crisis management, marketing, and PR
- Able to think and communicate strategically with a variety of people
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- A dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team