+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. They are the creators of some of the most popular social media platforms and applications, which are used daily by billions of people around the world.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join their team in Amsterdam. If this sounds like your dream job, please do not hesitate to apply.
Job Profile for Community Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handles day-to-day community management of our client’s social media group, which includes approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments
- Liaisons and maintains process with external moderation partners, including working in partnership to respond to comments and approve posts with efficiency and accuracy
- Manages an editorial calendar and key content series, plans and executes content with brand consistency
- Works in collaboration with the larger social marketing team to ensure best in class content development
- Fosters a sense of community with the group members by engaging with them and responding to questions
- Tests and analyses results to measure the effectiveness of the company’s efforts, with an emphasis on continuous optimisation and iteration
- Identifies and ideates new ways to drive engagement and interaction within the community
- Stays up-to-speed on industry best practices for community management
- Represents our client’s brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction
- Understands the interests and behaviours of the community and how to best connect with them and keep them engaged
- Presents to team leadership and the broader team on trends and insights, always with recommendations on how to apply these learnings to the social media group
- Identifies opportunities to collaborate cross-functionally, share best practices, maintain brand consistency and develop multi-market content campaigns
Candidate Profile for Community Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a (social media) Community Manager
- Able to craft and manage social editorial calendars and content development
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space
- Balance of creative and analytic mindset, putting forth best in class execution within a measurable and data driven framework
- Experience in supporting a product organisation with new feature announcements and/or bug reports would be a plus
- Able to prioritise tasks, manage deadlines, adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to new opportunities as they arise in response to cultural, media, or market trends
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- A dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team