INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 500 privately listed companies. They reduce the carbon footprint, drive sustainability and create savings by providing everything from PV Panels, Inverters and Solar Storage options to racking, components and all electrical needs.
The company is rapdily growing and expanding and is currently looking for a Community Manager to join the team in Helmond.
Job Profile for Community Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design and send marketing newsletters and EDMs
- Graphic design/production for inhouse and subsidiary companies
- Work with graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
- Ensure artwork meets brand guidelines and quality standards
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Assist in coordinating the company’s presence at expos and tradeshows, including advertising, booth design, product placement and marketing materials
- Prepare and execute marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Plan and organise promotional presentations, meeting agendas and marketing calendars
- Basic HTML coding and website design
- Social media management – follow management guidance of creating, building, and executing social media strategies incl. Facebook ad campaign design, reporting and market research development
- Assist in the creation and execution of all artwork elements for national campaigns, including briefing, developing, and approving artwork
- Represent the company in events held by the organisation & sponsors
- Manage public relations
- Assist in the analysis of the company’s SEO strategy and rankings
Candidate Profile for Community Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications/Events related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in a Marketing or Communications role
- Experience in public relations
- Experience with Paid Ads/Google Ads/SEO
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to develop short and long-term strategies to achieve business goals
- Valid driving licence
What Our Client Offers
- The chance to join a renewable energy leader in Australia with huge growth in Europe
- Be part of a performance-driven and extremely motivated team
- An opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
- International & great work atmosphere
- Mobile phone and laptop
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team