+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a leading provider of collaboration, development and issue tracking software for teams, is looking for a Community Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
Over 50,000 people take part in our client’s Community events in 50 countries with more than 3.4 million users leveraging their online community.
As a Community Manager, you will help build and scale the roadmap for the on- and offline communities and contribute to projects that help grow and scale the program globally. You will work primarily with our client’s Community Leaders, who are passionate users of the client’s products and volunteer their time to host local events and help scale the online community. They also provide guidance and advice to other users, enjoy building connections, solving complex issues, and are change-makers who drive the adoption of the client’s products in all industries.
Job Profile for Community Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Vets and onboards new, volunteer Community Leaders
- Supports volunteer Leaders as they plan and execute events
- Collaborates with the Community team mates and various internal teams across the globe
- Understands the needs and motivations of our client's Community Leaders in order to build a program they continuously want to take part in and are proud of
- Triages support tickets from our client’s Community Leaders
- Collects data and drives processes and projects based on Community member feedback
- Experiences innovative frameworks, processes, and strategies for continual improvement in quality and meaningfulness of the Community program
- Assists with moderation of the Online Community (spam, tag clean-up, etc.)
- Monitors health metrics for groups in the Online Community
- Welcomes new members to the Online Community and help create content to better engage with them
Candidate Profile for Community Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experienced in utilising Salesforce
- Have previous customer loyalty experience in online and/or offline communities
- Experienced with volunteer management
- Experience with data analyses, and identifying patterns and trends is required
- Enjoy building strong relationships with a diverse group of people
- Outside-the-box thinker, operate with a sense of urgency and have a knack for finding unique solutions to problems
- Strong communicator with excellent writing skills
- Comfortable working autonomously, but also thrives in a team setting
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and across different teams
- Have used team collaboration software/tools
What Our Client Offers
- Travel expenses reimbursed up to € 200 per month
- 25 paid holidays
- An industrial design office with great hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam
- International and fun working environment
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team