Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, one of the largest global Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), is a leader in providing and operating wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure. They are active in more than 16 countries and handle over 170, 000 telecommunication sites.
Currently, they are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their Amsterdam team.
If this role sounds like your dream job, please do not hesitate, and apply today.
Job Profile for Compliance Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee all day to day OFAC and sanctions compliance activities and review of all sanctions screening results within the EMEA (Europe and Africa) region
- Review all sanctions screening results within the EMEA (Europe and Africa) region
- Maintain thorough and accurate recordkeeping, including logging results and archiving related communications
- Work cooperatively with internal departments throughout the EMEA region to obtain and analyse necessary information related to any OFAC alerts
- May work on other compliance functions within the EMEA region, such as anti-bribery compliance and litigation reporting
Candidate Profile for Compliance Specialist
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in law, business management or related field is required
- If not in possession of a Bachelors’ degree, a demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience could be enough
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience (compliance, legal, ethics, economic sanctions)
- Experience working with OFAC regulations is a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Well-organised and able to manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Capable of communicating effectively and professionally with all levels of the organisation
- Able to successfully work with others in an international environment
- Able to work well independently to complete tasks with minimal supervision
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive bonus system
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Great office, located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Continuous training from experts in the field
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team