+31 (0)70 3117822
Who Are We?
Blue Lynx is a recruitment and HR industry leader in the Netherlands with over 30 years of experience on the market. In 2019, we decided to embark on a new venture, which took us to Varna, Bulgaria. Two years later, our team in Bulgaria is growing and we are looking for new additions to the team.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a wordsmith with an interest in the recruitment industry. As our in-house writer, you will be creating a variety of content types: from informative blog articles and landing pages to social media posts and ads. We’re looking for a creative go-getter who is never tired of learning new things. Sounds like you? Keep reading.
What Will You Be Doing?
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create relevant, informative and compelling content for our company websites
- Create, update and edit the content on our existing websites and new ones to come as needed
- Constantly seek ways to improve our main website’s content (www.bluelynx.com) structure and usability
- Conduct keyword research using SEO tools
- Follow the trends in content marketing
- Research, create engaging and informative blog posts and upload them to our blog section using WordPress
- Research, write and design social media content
- Recommend new topics to cover in our content strategy by identifying the needs of our audiences
- Ensure all-around brand consistency (e.g. style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proofread job descriptions and other pieces of content when necessary
- Prepare email marketing campaigns for both warm and cold leads
- Support other departments occasionally helping writing tasks
- Experience with Facebook Ad, Google Ads and Google Analytics is an advantage
- Be an active part in the content delivery and approval process, checking copy and images for the tone of voice and brand alignment and for overall quality assurance of the content
What Are Our Requirements?
- Fluent English and Bulgarian, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is an advantage
- 1+ years of content writing experience in English and Bulgarian
- Solid understanding of content creation strategy and practices
- Proactive, creative and ready to confidently share your ideas with the team
- Demonstrated work experience as a successful Content Writer expert (if you have a portfolio ready, email it to us with your application)
- Clear understanding of the best practices in digital marketing and SEO
- Previous content/planning experience in an online environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great web communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with WordPress and HTML
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent grammar and spelling
- High team spirit and innovative thinking
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
What Can Blue Lynx Offer You?
- Become part of a friendly, international team of professionals
- Join a supportive and motivating work culture and environment
- 40-hour workweek
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holidays
- 60 lv net food voucher
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Work from home opportunity
- Monthly and annual company bonus scheme eligibility
- Multisport card 50/50 contribution
- Brand new and modern office in Varna, Bulgaria
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the company
- Fun company social events (right after we wave Covid goodbye)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team