+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, one of the hottest and fastest-growing private technology start-ups in Central Europe, is looking for a new Content Writer to join their Content team.
As an innovative enterprise, they are focused on creating packaging design and customised branded packaging for European organisations since 2015. As a result of their continuous success, they have acquired more than 28.000 clients spread over 30 countries.
If you are a creative and talented copywriter and content specialist who gets enthusiastic about a career in a young, fast-growing start-up, do not hesitate to apply immediately.
Job Profile for Content Writer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Write blog posts, research topics and keywords for blog articles and create articles from scratch (including images, Yoast, any videos etc.) in WordPress
- Write short-form copy
- Write guest articles in order to gain backlinks
- Contact the client’s customers in relation to content collaboration initiatives (such as writing their inspirational stories for the company blog)
- Translate and create localised versions of lead nurturing emails, mailings, and newsletters
- Write copy for product pages, as well as other UX elements on the website
- Distribution of content on social media
- Create landing pages aimed at customer acquisition
- Analyse the content of the company’s competitors in your market and apply the best practices as new initiatives in the team
- Assist in other translation- and content-driven projects that the team is tasked with
Candidate Profile for Content Writer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting and content creation, targeted at B2B clients
- Experience with WordPress
- Creative copywriting with a focus on short forms such as catchphrases and slogans
- Have a good grasp of SEO (in reference to writing, as well as optimising existing content)
- Eager to research new content ideas and techniques in order to test and implement them
- Attention to detail and drive for excellence (nailing both the technical and visual aspect of any piece of created content)
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Good communication skills will be needed to get in touch with customers
- Experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs and Semrush is an asset
- Basic Knowledge on Canva is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- An informal and remote cultural environment within a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a creative role with highly motivated people
- Enjoy a diversity of creative projects and initiatives
- 26 Vacation Days
- Quarterly Bonus
- Support Allowance
- Career boost budged
- Business trip twice a year to their global HQ in Poland
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team