+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a most highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is expanding their team and looking for two Contract Administrators to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
In this role, you will focus on supporting the end-user by managing and administering contracts procured by the Contracting Unit which includes liaison between both sides in the initiation phase of the contracts and management and administration once they are awarded.
If you are interested in this role and are ready to take the next step in your career, then do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Contract Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that all parties to the contract adhere to agreed terms
- Keep track on key deliverables and milestones, duration and financial commitments
- Support in the preparation of the company’s procurement plan, and ensure timely initiation of contract procurement process handled by the company’s Contracting Unit
- Monitor and update the records on vendor performance
- Collaborate with Law, end-user and Contracting in claims handling process
- Implement lessons learnt and address internal audit observations related to the process of administration of the contracts
Candidate Profile for Contract Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have 2-6 years of work experience or exposure related to procurement, contracts or supply chain
- Have knowledge of the entire contract life cycle (management & administration, closeout)
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Able to multitask and to look at contractual issues objectively
- With exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, customer focus and customer awareness – able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Good Excel and Microsoft office skills, understanding of the contract procedures in SAP/ERP system
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Vacation allowance and a 13th-month salary
- Pension plan based on a Defined Contribution Pension Plan with an Employee contribution of 4%
- Discretionary Incentive plan based on company and individual performance rating
- A €46.00 (gross) employer contribution when participating in the company’s collective health insurance scheme (currently ONVZ)
- 24 holiday days, plus 26 additional Fridays off (the company is closed every other Friday)
- Company paid 1st class NS Business card/HTM public transport subscription or 0.19ct/km when commuting by car (During the probation period, commuting allowance will be calculated based on €0.19 per kilometre. Only after successful completion of the probation period incumbent will receive NS/HTM subscription)
- Optional employer subsidised gym membership
- Company doctor
- Subsidised canteen
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team