+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's foremost executive search and leadership advisory consulting firms, is now looking for a Contract Management Specialist for their office in Amsterdam.
The Contract Management Specialist will report to the Director of the “WorldWide Client Database”. The person will be responsible for maintaining, auditing and reporting client information in their database. In addition, the Contract Management Specialist will ensure the accounting details of the company’s contracts are accurately reflected in the invoicing system.
If you are a result-oriented person with tremendous attention to detail and love to meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment, please do not hesitate to apply for this role.
Job Profile for Contract Management Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Thoroughly learn and understand the nuances of our client’s proprietary database
- Audit assignment data in the database for accuracy and adhere to the company’s operational and financial standards
- Review, update and maintain financial details of the company’s contracts with clients in the invoicing system
- Prepare standard monthly and various ad hoc reports by practice, geography, client, etc., utilising the available Business Intelligence tools
- Provide support to the search team by answering and processing requests accurately, efficiently and confidently
- Collaborate closely with all colleagues in the organisation by demonstrating team spirit, an unwavering commitment to mutual success and a strong work ethic
Candidate Profile for Contract Management Specialist
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Familiarity with basic Accounting vs Financial terms and accounting is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a full-time capacity in a professional office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Acquainted with Software and Databases. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Experience with Workday Finance is helpful, but not required
- Fast learner and eager to learn our client’s proprietary software applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to provide excellent customer service to business colleagues and clients of all levels across diverse cultures
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy, willingness to dig deeply into information and to hunt down data
- Dependable, self-motivated, and energetic with a proactive, problem-solving ability
- Team player who can build collaborative relationships across all offices
- Able to remain optimistic and positive when facing challenges and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Strong work ethic and professional dedication
- Able to successfully work in an environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living outside Amsterdam)
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team