Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a most highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is looking for a Contract Manager/Administrator to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
You will provide professional supply chain services to our client, and assure on-time delivery of materials and services, within specifications, at the lowest overall cost, whilst promoting local content.
Job Profile for Contract Manager/Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide professional supply chain services to the company, and assure on-time delivery of materials and services, within specifications, at the lowest overall cost
- whilst promoting local content
- Support the coordination and integration of the flow of materials, services and information between suppliers, contractors and customer
- Help with the identification and recommendation of opportunities up to division level for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of company’s supply chain
- Support the development of implementation-ready supply chain designs, models and/or processes to improve business
- Ensure integration of processes between internal supply chain functions and outside suppliers
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Team Leader, Supervisor or Senior Team Member
- Ensure that all parties to the contract adhere to agreed terms, and report on contract status and utilisation to the end user
- Keep track and files of all of the documentation, communication involved, financial commitments and records, key deliverables and milestones, duration and close out of the contract
- Collaborate with End Users and Contracting Unit to prepare procurement plans and ensure timely initiation of contract procurement process
- Monitor and update the records on vendor performance
- Collaborate with Regulation, End User and Contracting in claims handling process, implement lessons learnt and address operational tasks of internal audit observations related to the process of administration of the contracts
- Advise on deviation of contract requirements
Candidate Profile for Contract Manager/Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration, Logistics, Economics, Accounting, Legal, Procurement/Supply Chain, any engineering discipline, fully accredited or closely related field is required
- Have up to 2 years of relevant work experience
- In case of not in possession of Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of relevant working experience as a professional expertise
- Have knowledge and experience of the contract life cycle (initiation, procurement, award, management & administration, close out).
- Ability to track financial and budgetary situations, understand applicable legislative and compliance requirements
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, SAP/ERP system is required
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Vacation allowance and a 13th month salary
- Pension plan based on a Defined Contribution Pension Plan with an Employee contribution of 4%
- Discretionary Incentive plan based on company and individual performance rating
- A €46.00 (gross) employer contribution when participating in the company’s collective health insurance scheme (currently ONVZ)
- 24 holiday days, plus 26 additional Fridays off (the company is closed every other Friday)
- Company paid 1st class NS Business card/HTM public transport subscription or 0.19ct/km when commuting by car (During probation period, commuting allowance will be calculated based on €0.19 per kilometre. Only after successful completion of the probation period incumbent will receive NS/HTM subscription)
- Optional employer subsidised gym membership
- Company doctor
- Subsidised canteen
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team