+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a specialised, boutique corporate services provider, administering and managing the affairs of primarily multinational corporations and select families for over thirty years. They offer a broad range of services to companies who wish to set up operations in the Netherlands.
They are currently looking to employ a new Corporate Administrator to strengthen their small but highly experienced team in Amsterdam.
Please note: The position is for 32 working hours per week.
Job Profile for Corporate Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administer several client companies working together with an accountant
- Maintain corporate files
- Review incoming correspondence via email/mail and respond/forward as necessary
- Maintain close contact with clients, tax and legal advisors
- Organise and prepare Board and Shareholder meetings and resolutions
- Attend meetings and take the minutes
- Prepare legal documents in order to amend directorships
- Review legal documents before passing them on for signing
- Review (notes) in financial statements to ensure that all corresponding back up is on file
- Work closely with the Accountants to ensure all necessary documents are on file
- Maintain various (client-specific) schedules
- File with the Chamber of Commerce
- Assist the Compliance Officer in obtaining the necessary documents for Know Your Client (KYC)
- Reception duties, including answer telephone calls, accept visitors, incoming posts, arrange courier services etc.
- Other general secretarial duties
Candidate Profile for Corporate Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is preferred
- 3+ years of administrative experience in an international environment
- Professional background as a Legal secretary is highly desirable
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving, prioritisation and facilitation skills
- Must be a team player, self-starter and able to multitask
What Our Client Offers
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Travel allowance for employees living 5 km away from the office
- Training provided
- Hybrid opportunity (after the initial training)
- Work in a top location in the city centre of Amsterdam
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team