Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, a boutique trust office located in the centre of Amsterdam, is now looking for a Corporate Administrator to join their international team.
Our client is specialised in administering and managing the offshore affairs of multinational corporations and select families for over 30 years. Their services include, office space, administration, and accounting. The Corporate Administrator will be responsible for the administration of a group of their clients, some of which are French speaking.
Job Profile for Corporate Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain corporate files
- Maintain close contact with clients and tax/legal advisors
- Organise and prepare Board and shareholder meetings
- Attend meetings and taking the minutes
- Prepare legal documents in order to amend directorships
- Review legal documents before passing for signing
- Assist the Compliance Officer in obtaining necessary KYC documents
- Manage incoming post – opening, reviewing and passing to the correct colleague
- Be responsible for general secretarial and reception duties
- Greet visitors
- Maintain contact with suppliers
Candidate Profile for Corporate Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Advanced level of French and basic level of Dutch is required
- Previous experience in a trust office or legal environment would be a preferred but is not a necessity as full training will be given
- Experience with Microsoft programs is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Be responsible, conscientious and accurate
- Be enthusiastic and representative
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a top location in the city centre of Amsterdam
- 25 vacation days
- Travel expenses for employees living 5 km away from the office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team