+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a leading online subscription-based video platform, streamed in millions of households around the world. To support their continued global expansion, they are looking for a passionate Creative Producer to join their Product Creative Studio – EMEA team in Amsterdam.
The Product Creative Studio (PCS) – EMEA is a team of passionate, creative individuals (based in London, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam and growing) with a core focus on promoting discovery and engagement with our client’s content at a local and global scale. It helps members “choose” the stories to watch that they will love— through data-informed, innovative and meaningful content.
In this role, you will help drive operational excellence of developing promotional assets. At PCS, they are constantly innovating the types of assets that help their fans discover the perfect show or film for them. This means crafting more personalised and authentic trailers and artwork than ever before. To do this they will need a Creative Producer that can drive the workflows from concept to delivery on the title campaigns and suites.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable and creative professional who understands the talent and the details necessary to make amazing happen, title after title. The role will report to the PCS Operations Manager.
Job Profile for Creative Producer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and drive a disciplined approach to work with external agencies and internal creative teams and bring creative work from conceptual to creative locked delivery files
- Build strong relationships with partner teams to drive the finalisation of creative
- Support and develop systems and processes that maximise team members' productivity
- Gather internal context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title on service
- Build presentation decks and slideshows of product asset suites for internal and external presentations
- Undertake the day-to-day projects support
- Manage and coordinate delivery of materials to external creative agencies to ensure effective kickoff of all creative development and product-spec accurate delivery of conceptual locked assets
- Daily tracking and project management of a suite of creative assets for titles, including managing creative timelines during conceptual creative development, providing creative feedback with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies
- Update deadlines, assets, milestones, and keep partners in the loop on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in a fast-paced environment
- Gather relevant links and files of delivered assets and update trackers, decks and cross-functional partners
- Open Adobe Creative Suite files and check accuracy and delivery to spec of files from external agencies. It’s a plus if you can make minor tweaks and revisions via Adobe Creative Suite ad hoc
- Review delivered video elements for tech spec disparities (supplemental) by using Video Specs
- Support strategist on test initiatives. Understand, review and capture results from creative image testing to help synthesise and place them into relevant post-launch reports and presentations
- Responsible for the timely and successful delivery of assigned tasks, such as tracking project timelines and progress across several verticals and projects
- Partner closely with strategists on select titles to drive the creative and strategic development themselves, from kickoff to production handoff
Candidate Profile for Creative Producer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Spanish is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience guiding creative development and implementation of static imagery, AV assets and copywriting
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exemplary organisational skills with a disciplined approach to Project Management
- Using metrics and testing for more informed creative support
- Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback; a tenacious partner with great interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter, resourceful and able to find solutions to any challenge
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of the business – especially when bridging the gap between content and the brand – with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Passionate about global entertainment and bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science
- An avid user of the left and right part of the brain
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team