Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring. They are looking for a Critical Situation (CritSit) Manager to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
The CritSit Manager role is part of the Critical Situation Management Execution Team (CMET) and will assist with managing CritSit situations across all technologies. Their primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and communication across all the parties involved on a CritSit.
The global execution team (EMEA, Americas and APAC regions) provide 24×7, 365 days a year coverage for Premier by managing the company’s Enterprise and Partner clients’ most severe business impact issues, identifying internal failings and driving positive change. CMET is part of the Customer Support and Service (CSS) Organisation.
The CMET team owns the overall CritSit process. The team works across Services, EPG and Business groups ensuring all the parts are compliant with the process and ensuring a high-quality customer and partner experience when facing a CritSit.
CritSits are business critical situations escalated by the company/organisation highest priority Premier customer segment. Premier customers include government, military, and fortune 500 companies.
The standard working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm / 9 am to 5 pm depending on the time of the year. Every other Saturday, there will be the requirement to be flexible and cover an occasional Sunday. Given the nature of the business, this position requires a degree of flexibility to allow for shift coverage swaps ensuring there is coverage every day. If a Sunday or Monday is worked then a recovery lieu day is given. There is a shift work fee included on top of the gross salary.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 12-12-2018 at 12:00 o’clock. Applications received after this will not be considered.
Job Profile for Critical Situation Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing Premier Customers’ and Partners’ Critical Situation incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and any need of escalation is addressed
- Delivery of a high quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective response to internal and external customer needs; owning active Critical Situations
- Deliver a high quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective resolution of customer’s issues in the quickest way possible
- Expand internal visibility of Premier Customers’ Critical Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically hot Premier customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and Partners during afterhours
- Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdown during the execution of the CritSit Process the CritSit System
Candidate Profile for Critical Situation Manager
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in a customer-oriented job position
- Ability to work weekend and public holidays is required
- Passion and interest in enhancing the customer experiences and experience in direct customer interaction
- Must be customer oriented and have strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. This position requires the ability to use assertive, positive and effective communications skills (written and spoken) to work effectively across multiple management levels up the executive level as necessary
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage effective escalation within different company’s departments
- Must have the ability to effectively influence and lead actions across the group and organisation (cross-group collaboration skills)
- Must be action oriented, demonstrate ability to drive issues to resolution on behalf of the customers
- Broad high level knowledge of the organisation’s technologies
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave
- Travel allowance
- Modern open plan office
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team