+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of software and services in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. With a 135-year history, it is the world’s leading company for enterprise technology for restaurants, retailers, and banks. They develop software, hardware, and services that manage the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for them and their clients.
Currently, they are looking for a Customer Engineer to join their team in Belgium.
Please note: The salary is €2,750-3,025 gpm based on 38 hours/week.
There are two open vacancies for this position.
Job Profile for Customer Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer accounts at the local level (i.e. Branch, Store or office)
- Be accountable for any customer issues and needs that are expressed or observed and act accordingly
- Understand and comply with the various customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and elevate or escalate issues when appropriate, and/or according to established procedures
- The Customer Engineer is the owner of customer incidents as assigned
- Required to perform work on products and services, specifically financial/ATM products and retail/POS
- Make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance on assigned products
- Diagnose problems, make minor repairs and replace components (at the module level)
- Follow appropriate security procedures when working with ATMs and/or within the financial institution
Candidate Profile for Customer Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and/or French and English, both written and spoken
- A college degree or Bachelor’s in Electronics or Computer Technology or equivalent is preferred
- 1 or 2 years of experience. A motivated starter is also welcome
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software
- ATM experience is a plus
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to pick up new skills quickly and produce high-quality work
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Social, flexible and a team player
What Our Client Offers
- Leased car and fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- Interesting job environment in an international company
- Opportunities to learn and grow within an experienced team
- Training and personal development opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team