+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of software and services in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. With a 135-year history, it is the world’s leading company for enterprise technology for restaurants, retailers, and banks. They develop software, hardware, and services that manage the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for them and their clients.
Currently, they are looking for a Customer Engineer to join their team in Brussels.
You will respond to all customer concerns or problems, resolving them or escalating them to the proper party. As part of the role, you will have ownership of the customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and/or within the parameters of the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Job Profile for Customer Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level (i.e. branch, store or office)
- Be responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and act appropriately
- Understand and perform the various customer SLA requirements and elevate or escalate issues when appropriate and/or according to established procedures
- Communicate to all levels – Service/Installation Coordinator/Customer/Control Tower, throughout the entire service activity
- Make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and single pocket proof encoders
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment and minor testing of equipment
- May also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements or perform preventative maintenance services
Candidate Profile for Customer Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch or French and English, both written and spoken
- College degree or certificate in electronics or computer technology is preferred
- Job-related experience in electronic or electromechanical devices is preferred
- ATM or EPOS Experience is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and able to travel in the assigned region
What Our Client Offers
- Leased car and fuel card
- 20 Vacation days and 12 compensation rest days
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- Interesting job environment in an international company
- Opportunities to learn and grow within an experienced team
- Training and personal development opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team