+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Customer Program Manager to join their team in Schiphol, who will be responsible for our client’s Small and Medium Business (SMB) segment in the Netherlands.
The SMB segment is a tremendous growth engine for the company, driven by the exponential growth in cloud. Dedicated to empowering every SMB worldwide to achieve more, this high-performing team delivers compelling cloud solutions to millions of customers globally, growing revenue and market share while providing a high level of customer and partner satisfaction.
Job Profile for Customer Program Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Look for creative ways to market and develop insights in the most promising areas in the external SMB market space
- Team up with the organisation’s partner teams to make logical connections and build coherent Go-To-Market vehicle
- Data-driven insights on industries to define opportunities
- Successfully identify customer challenges
- Identify key influencers in industries/verticals where opportunity is defined
- Enable cross-group collaboration to find the right parties to set up collective Go-To-Market strategy
Candidate Profile for Customer Program Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business-to-Business marketing is preferred
- Project Management skills
- Structured way of working
- Ability to develop and execute on defined Go-To-Markets
- Understanding of the current cloud technologies
- Good representation skills towards external customers
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with a dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Medical allowance
- Mobile working allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team