+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a global manufacturer of high quality, sustainable paperboard based in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic Customer Service Account Coordinator for their Benelux team.
The successful candidate will work for our client’s Benelux team in their Customer Service department and will be part of the European Sales and Marketing office in Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Customer Service Account Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage daily customer enquiries, order processing and invoicing, as well as sample and trial orders
- Follow up on lead-time quotations, pricing quotations, trials and sample deliveries
- Provide internal sales support
- Handle requests for call-offs to enable on-time delivery and stock level maintenance
- Contribute to the analysis and chasing of customer payments
- Work with other departments (Sales, Technical Service, Production, Transport Planning) to formulate potential solutions to customer questions
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Account Coordinator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Any other additional languages are a plus
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in relevant customer service work experience
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hard-working and action-oriented
- Have an interest in inside sales
- Flexible, receptive to change and adaptable
- Multitasker and stress-resistant
- Attentive to details and analytical
- Advanced Excel and other IT skills are a plus
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days
- Pension provided
- Transportation is reimbursed
- A gym membership reimbursement
- Extensive in-company training
- The successful candidate will get a chance to go on customer visits, as they grow in their role
- Opportunity and space for personal growth and career advancement
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team