Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a global manufacturer of high quality, sustainable paperboard based in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic Customer Service Account Coordinator to manage customers’ requests in the DACH region.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to work for a great company, then please do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Customer Service Account Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage daily customer enquiries, order processing & invoicing, sample and trial orders
- Follow up on lead-time quotations, pricing quotations trials & sample deliveries
- Provide internal sales support
- Handle requests for call-offs in order to enable on-time delivery and stock level maintenance
- Contribute to the analysis and chasing of customer payments
- Work with other departments (Sales, Technical Service, Production, and/or Transport Planning) to formulate potential solutions to customer questions
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Account Coordinator
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken. Any other additional relevant languages are a plus
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel and other IT skills are a plus
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hard-working and action-oriented
- Have an interest in inside sales
- Flexible, receptive to change and can adapt quickly
- Multi-tasker and are stress-resistant
- Are attentive to details and analytical
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days
- Pension provided
- Transportation is reimbursed
- Free in-company massages and a gym membership
- Extensive in-company training
- The successful candidate will get a chance to go on customer visits, as they grow in their role
- Opportunity and space for personal growth and career advancement
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team