+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a global manufacturer of high-quality, sustainable paperboard based in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic Customer Service Coordinator for their DACH team.
The successful candidate maintains excellent service standards even in difficult situations and must always put the customer first.
Job Profile for Customer Service Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage daily customer enquiries, order processing and invoicing, as well as sample and trial orders
- Follow up on lead-time quotations, pricing quotations, trials and sample deliveries
- Provide internal sales support
- Handle requests for call-offs to enable on-time delivery and stock level maintenance
- Contribute to the analysis and chasing of customer payments
- Work with other departments (Sales, Technical Service, Production, Transport Planning) to formulate potential solutions to customer questions
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Coordinator
- Must be fluent in German and advanced in English, both written and spoken
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have an interest in inside sales
- Attentive to details and analytical thinking
- A team player who plays an active part in creating positive energy and atmosphere
- Relevant work experience and advanced Excel along with other IT skills are an advantage
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days
- An annual sport allowance
- Commuting allowance and hybrid working
- Opportunity to go on customer visits in Sweden and the UK
- Learning and development opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team