Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a large, international company that turns ideas into inventions? Where your work environment encourages self-management and the company ethos is, ‘Happy Employees = Company Growth’? Then we have just the job opportunity for you.
Our client has 10 global locations with an international work force that speaks over 18 different languages. They believe in a heathy work/life balance.
This global manufacturer of innovative solutions is looking for a motivated Customer Service Operational Representative with excellent English and fluency in two of the following languages: Dutch, French, German or Portuguese, to join their award winning, global Customer Service department.
Based at their EMEA facility in Amsterdam, the successful candidate will be a positive, conscientious team player with a track record of delivering service excellence in an international commercial environment.
Someone who will provide exceptional service to customers in assigned country teams, while managing a substantial volume of requests and inquiries electronically. If you understand good service and speak these languages, then apply today.
Job Profile for Customer Service Operational Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work as part of a team to add value to customers
- Take ownership of transactional work in your dedicated languages
- Accurately service customer requests received by email or through customer portals
- Reply to customer requests primarily via email and occasionally by phone
- Prioritise customer requests based on importance/urgency and by effectively managing the group inbox
- Share pertinent customer information with industry teams
- Manage customer complaints and returns
- Maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information
- Process quotes and orders by accurately following relevant policies and procedures
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Operational Representative
- Must be fluent in English plus two of the following languages Dutch, French, German and Portuguese, written and spoken
- College degree preferred
- Prior customer service experience is highly advantageous
- Solid computer skills, experience with ERP systems preferred
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words/minute
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Strong organisational/time management skills
- Ability to deal with a high work load and changing responsibilities
- Prioritisation skills
- Excellent team player; responsible and proactive
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Process and procedure driven, with passion to identify and drive areas for improvement
What Our Client Offers
- An opportunity to expand your international experience and develop your potential
- Be part of a team that invests in each other’s’ success and takes pride in their work
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results
- A performance-based profit sharing program
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as home to work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance
- 5 day work week, Monday-Friday. Shifts may vary between 08.30 -17.00/09.30-18.00
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team