Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
For our client, a global provider of innovative solutions in their niche market, we are currently looking for a motivated Customer Service Operational Representative, German speaker, to join their award winning, global Customer Service department -EMEA.
For this role we are looking for a positive, conscientious team player with a track record of delivering service excellence in an international commercial environment.
Job Profile for Customer Service Operational Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process service customer requests for quotes and orders received primarily through e-mail
- Assist customers with accurate transactions and manage a variation of transactional work across different industries
- Prioritise customer requests based on importance/urgency and by effectively managing the group inbox to ensure high level of service to all customers
- Work together with country team members to add customer value
- Proactively share customer information with industry teams
- Maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information
- Align country teams on daily planning and manage team expectations on daily workload
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Operational Representative
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken. Other additional languages is advantageous
- Minimum 3 years previous commercial business to business experience (internal)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, along with a pleasant and professional manner
- Be detail oriented and also possess excellent problem solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks using strong organisational skills
- Self-managed and act as a team player
- Good technical aptitude is highly desirable
What Our Client Offers
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential
- A team that invests in each other’s success and take pride in their work
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results
- A performance-based profit sharing program
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team