+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a global leader in dry ice production machinery, used for environmentally friendly cleaning, surface preparation and parts finishing. They are now expanding their business and are partnering with some of the biggest Industrial and Technological companies in the world.
They are now looking for a dedicated and experienced Customer Service Project Manager EMEA to join their team, remotely. In the role, you will work with a cross-functional team to drive projects to a successful conclusion with a dedicated focus to our client’s projects.
Job Profile for Customer Service Project Manager EMEA
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Facilitate and support project sponsors in scope review– converting high-level consumer and business needs into functional requirements and measurable deliverables
- Build plans to equal project need, with preparations that are neither more nor less than the risk or activity required
- Identify potential project risks and pre-emptively develop strategies to mitigate and/or exploit them
- Direct and manage the company’s projects from Purchase Order to completion
- Prepare and execute Front-End Engineering Design studies in close collaboration with customers appointed technical lead
- Generate regular project status updates and communications to stakeholders
- Identify additional business opportunities, propose and negotiate Service Agreements and offer other, out of scope, services
- Provide Service Contacts key account management
- Build and maintain project documents and records
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of products to commercialisation
- Professionally escalate project problems and challenges, when necessary
- Help manage customer service workload when needed
- Coordinate implementation of requested engineering changes with the Operations team
- Coordinate global technical documentation
- Coordinate communication and collaborate with others to finalise decisions
- Provide training to customers and internal stakeholders when needed
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Project Manager EMEA
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus
- A bachelor’s degree or a high school diploma
- Minimum 5 years of technical project management and installation/commissioning experience
- Experience as Technical Engineer or Project Coordinator in complex projects, preferably in Gas and Chemical Process industry
- Experience should include managing enterprise-wide projects – which have included internal and external team members across disciplines of Accounting, Engineering, Information technology, Marketing, Manufacturing, Sourcing and Sales
- Experience with Monday.com, HubSpot CRM, and ERP/EPICOR is a plus
- Possess strong leadership skills, and able to work within a team with department leaders and colleagues
- Strong knowledge in all phases of the project management life cycle and after sales services
- Strong organisational and communication skills, adaptability and agility
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office; expert knowledge of general management software programs
- Sensitivity to problems – ability to anticipate when something could go wrong and communicate with urgency
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team