+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global provider of innovative solutions in their niche market and is currently looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative for the BENELUX region. The successful candidate will join their global Customer Service department based in Amsterdam.
For this role, we are looking for a positive, diligent team player with a track record of delivering excellent service in an international commercial environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take our client’s customer service to the next level and ensure customer satisfaction. The organisation believes in and works with self-managed people, which means you will be given the freedom to put your stamp on your everyday work.
Job Profile for Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle Business-to-Business customer requests through multiple channels
- Prioritise customer requests together with the team
- Maintain high service standards and ensure customer value is delivered in every interaction
- Provide optimal order management and technical support
- Focus on identifying the customers’ needs and ensure world-class services
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Representative
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service experience in a Business-to-Business environment
- Good technical affinity
- Driven team player with a positive mindset
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide high-quality and value-added customer service
- Shows initiative and can work well in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Supporting others to achieve team results is your mantra
What Our Client Offers
- 25 paid holidays per year
- Travel allowance
- Contribution to collective health insurance and life insurance
- Opportunity to boost your international experience
- Excellent quarterly and yearly customer service incentive program
- Be part of an inspiring work environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- Ability to invest in your own development
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team