Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you a passion for travel? Do you want to develop yourself as an all-around travel consultant and work in a dynamic and international environment? If so working for the largest online travel website worldwide may be the way to go!
We are currently looking for a Dutch Customer Service Representative to support our fantastic client in the tourism sector. You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product. As a Customer Service Agent , you will be responsible for incoming calls with potential customers, handling customer inquiries professionally and offering the highest possible level of customer service. As a Customer Service staff member, you will cover the travel needs of both individuals and businesses and ensure that they can achieve the best matching travel arrangements.
Apply today in order to grab this amazing opportunity!
Job Profile for Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide service and support to customers via email and phone
- Deal with and find solutions for your customer's questions
- Be driven to achieve sales targets
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Representative
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of sales including cross and upselling
- Strong PC skills and good typing skills
- Work experience in a call centre and an affinity with tourism is a plus
- You must be available 40 hours per week and flexible regarding scheduling, being available in the evenings and weekends, since shifts are required (between 9 am to 9 pm)
- Spontaneous, approachable and eager to provide excellent customer service
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and comfortable with communication through the phone
- Work in an organized, accurate, and professional manner
What Our Client Offers
- Attendance bonus program
- 25 holiday days based on full-time employment
- Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
- A comprehensive training program to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- On-site restaurant, plus free parking
- Location is easy to reach by public transport and there is full travel cost compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team