+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global leader offering a huge variety of aftermarket products within the automotive industry. They are rapidly growing and expanding in terms of number of customers, increasing their product lines, growing in number of departments, and therefore also growing their current teams. This is an opportunity for you to join an organisation in a very exciting phase of their development, to see how the company is transforming and to develop and grow further in your career together with them.
They are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their office located in 's-Hertogenbosch.
Job Profile for Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support our clients’ customer base
- Order entries
- Answer customer calls
- Prepare credit documents
- Manage technical customer questions
- Assist the Product Management (Sales) team
- Help with the preparation of presentations when and as needed
- The majority of the work is in the office but there are quarterly tradeshows in the EU, where the successful candidate would be able to participate
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Representative
- Must be fluent in French, both written and spoken, advanced in Dutch and have basic knowledge of English
- Some experience in customer service is preferred
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is a must
- Eager to learn
- Interested in the dynamics of the sales environment
- Confident user of MS Office products. It is an advantage to have experience with ERP Systems
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan (50:50 employee/employer contribution)
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Training provided
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career
- International multilingual working environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team