Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a leading provider of industrial machinery, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the existing team in Almere.
The company is growing, expanding their sales territories, and hiring for their Customer Service team for the Excavator division. In this role you will report directly to the Demand Planning and Customer Service Manager.
You will be handling both existing and new clients to open sales areas being a first point of contact for dealers. This is in regards to order intake, production planning, and logistics. It is a highly administrative position, where accuracy and attention to detail is highly important.
Job Profile for Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Order intake from (mainly) European dealers; registering the orders and making sure the factory receives the correct specifications for production
- Communicate proactively with dealers and internal stakeholders about order status, production schedule, delivery dates, etc
- Issue (pro forma) invoices to dealers, ensure payments are secured
- Maintain accurate dealer records on orders, shipments, etc
- Liaise daily with head quarter colleagues abroad regarding orders, production planning, shipments, etc
- Handle and answer dealer queries and complaints in a timely manner and escalate when needed
- Work closely with the Business Manager(s) regarding dealer orders, forecasts, special requests (i.e. regarding delivery times), etc
- Close cooperation with Product Marketing regarding i.e. new products, sharing dealer feedback regarding products, and so forth
- Regular consultation with the Finance department regarding outstanding payments, overdue payments, Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credit, and so on
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Representative
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Dutch is an advantage
- Previous experience in a customer service / logistics / supply chain position
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and aware of intercultural communication
- Excellent administrative, problem solving, and time management skills
- Impeccable communication skills with a friendly and professional attitude
- Flexible and well-organised
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Team player and able to work under little supervision
- Patient, problem solver and customer focused
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Familiar with financial administration and Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, etc
- SAP experience is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural international company
- Pension plan
- Performance based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team