+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client provides high-quality kitchen appliances and merchandise in a dynamic B2B e-commerce environment. The company prides itself in offering the best of both worlds – the entrepreneurial environment of a small start-up with the security and safety net of a huge corporation.
We are looking for a Customer Service Team Lead to join their team in Wormerveer. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that is about to start their professional office career. It is not needed to have a lot of experience, however, the most important is to have the motivation and desire to learn and develop. Our client is a growing organisation with a lot of opportunities for growth and development.
If you’d like to join an organisation fuelled by big ambitions for the future that provides outstanding customer service, don’t hesitate to apply today.
Job Profile for Customer Service Team Lead
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be fully committed to the client’s customers by supporting them on the phone, via chat and email on a wide range of topics
- Evaluate the workload and performance of the team
- Lead the customer service team by providing support to colleagues
- Elaboration of offers and order entry
- Processing of customers’ complaints – first line of escalations
- Cross-departmental solving of customer inquiries
- Active participation in the development of the online shop and the product range
Candidate Profile for Customer Service Team Lead
- Must be fluent in Dutch both written and spoken. Advanced level of English is required as well
- Min. one year experience in Customer Service Team Lead/Supervisor or a similar position; could be experience working in a non-office based environment too
- Leadership and people management skills and experience
- Strong communication skills and empathy for customers and their needs
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Hands-on mentality
- Ambitious individual with eagerness to grow and develop
What Our Client Offers
- 22 paid vacation days
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance up to €200/monthly
- Initial training
- Development opportunity
- A great working atmosphere
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team