+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Customer Success Manager to join their team in Schiphol.
In this role, you will drive sales and promotion of our client’s technology in the Education industry throughout the K-12 category (primary and secondary education). Education is a core priority for our client. As a result, they respond to the market trends by bringing digital transformation opportunities to the sector. This includes preparing students for a changing workforce and empowering each and every one of them to achieve more.
Your main tasks will involve all activities related to driving adoption of our client’s technology. This includes organising events, webinars, campaigns etc. and finding a scalable approach to drive adoption and consumption in this broad market.
Please note that this is a full-time role, 40h/week but working hours can be flexible depending on customer and partner working hours. Remote working is an option.
Job Profile for Customer Success Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Expand strategic education customer relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multiyear Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of customers, partners and the company’s sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the need for change and the unique value proposition for education
- Remain focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy and maintain rigorous sales process compliance
- Be the single point of accountability for Modern Workplace workload consumption to expand strategic education customer relationships and ensure successful adoption of our client’s tools in classrooms and schools
- Clearly define expected outcomes for School Leaders and Educators and build a high quality “Success Engagement Plan” containing customer objectives, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with School Leaders and Educators to:
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions
- Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic Modern Classroom workloads
- Grow and protect the company’s device share by creating demand for experiences on its native platforms
- Engage technical experts and partners to assist with deployment and adoption for smooth end-to-end customer processes that drive usage and help accelerate customer engagement on each workload
- Continuously nurture and expand your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Provide insight and feedback from customers and partners to the company’s Worldwide Industry Teams to help the improvement of industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
Candidate Profile for Customer Success Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Strong solution sales background (consulting or pre-sales), with 2+ years of technology-related experience
- Experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, mobility and devices – Windows 10, Office 365, OneNote, Sway, Forms
- Experience with driving customer success at scale
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organisations
- Former teacher in primary or secondary education with deep level of understanding challenges/problems in schools and the classroom will also be a suitable candidate for the role
- Able to map the customer’s business processes to product capabilities
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with Business Decision Makers, School Leaders and Educators
- Deep passion for education and making others successful
- Available to travel to partners and customers within the Netherlands
What Our Client Offers
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team