Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Do you want to be part of a young, friendly, international team who enjoy working together to deliver an exceptional service for an exciting global brand? We are currently looking for a new Customer Support Associate – Dutch, Flemish & French (Advanced English) team member for one of our most exciting clients.
As a customer support associate, you will be the first point contact to help resolve customer enquiries on behalf of one of the world’s leading providers of power tools via telephone, email, web chat and social media.
If you can prioritize first class service and possess great communication skills, then our client we offer you training and support to ensure you succeed in your role. They will provide opportunities for you to advance in your career and help you constantly develop your skills.
If you have an affinity for power tools and are eager to satisfy customers and you are a team player, don’t miss this opportunity to join this successful team in Amsterdam!
Job Profile for Customer Support Associate – Dutch, Flemish & French (English Advanced)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answer on enquiries via phone, email, chat and social media from end-users, customers and internal staff
- Assist customers with price, delivery and invoice information
- Process orders on a daily basis
- Enter pick-up orders for repairs
- Process complaints, returns and credits
- Support with information on products, promotions and applications
- Answer and follow up on customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve carrier escalations
- Accomplish call quality and customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Candidate Profile for Customer Support Associate – Dutch, Flemish & French (English Advanced)
- Must be fluent in Dutch/Bilingual Speaker in Flemish & French, with strong written and oral communication skills, and a good knowledge of English
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Multitasking capabilities
- Knowledge of power tools
- Experience working with MS Office
- Problem-solving attitude and customer orientationEagerness to learn
What Our Client Offers
- Day Shift role (5 days a week working with Weekend off)
- Attendance bonus program
- 25 holiday days based on full-time employment
- Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- On-site restaurant, plus free parking
- Location is easy to reach by public transport and there is full travel cost compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team