Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Do you want to be part of a young, friendly, international team who enjoy working together to deliver the exceptional service of a world leader in sportswear? We are currently looking for a French Customer Support Associate for one of our global sportswear clients. The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective French customers with regards to sports and electronic accessories, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Apply today to make sure you do not miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the number one sports brand in the world!
Job Profile for French Customer Support Associate
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Offer customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Answer emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Log detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Candidate Profile for French Customer Support Associate
- Must be fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours – irregular hours (shifts take place Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 21.00 and Saturday 09.00 – 18.00)
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation
- Ambition is absolutely welcome, there are possibilities for growth, all mentor, and team-leading positions are usually filled internally, 80% of the managers started as an agent
What Our Client Offers
- An exciting full-time job in a dynamic, international environment
- Fully paid training
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Yearly merit review
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system (600 euro per referred candidate)
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by public transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Sports and game activities
- Employee of the month and employee of the year
- Office parties with food, drinks, and DJ
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team