Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Do you want to be part of a young, friendly, international team who enjoy working together to deliver the exceptional service of the world’s most recognizable computer software brand? We are currently looking for a Swedish Customer Support Associate for one of our most exciting clients. You will be speaking with their Swedish customers, whether that’s via the phone, email or online chat, and helping to resolve any technical issues they may have. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers, is technically minded with a head for solving problems and a desire to learn new skills.
Delivering a first-class customer experience is our top priority, so we will give you all the tools, knowledge and technical expertise you need to quickly diagnose and resolve issues, leaving the customer feeling pleased they made the call.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Apply today to make sure you do not miss out on this great opportunity!
Job Profile for Swedish Customer Support Associate
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Offer customer service to customers in order to solve their technical issues
- Answer emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Log detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Candidate Profile for Swedish Customer Support Associate
- Must be fluent in English and Swedish, with strong written and oral communication skills
- A background in a customer facing role is preferable (6-12 months would be great)
- Some experience of using Microsoft Office and gaming consoles, and the ability to find your way around the web
- You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, and strong listening skills
- You’ll be great at problem-solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- You’re able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time and target metrics
- Team player
- Well-organised, accurate, detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation
What Our Client Offers
- Attendance bonus program
- 25 holiday days based on full-time employment
- Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- On-site restaurant, plus free parking
- Location is easy to reach by public transport and there is full travel cost compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team