Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, a global leader in genomics – an industry at the intersection of biology and technology, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist with excellent Italian and English to join their team in Eindhoven.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be taking the lead in driving continuous improvement regarding the customer experience for the company’s customers in Europe (primarily covering Italian-speaking regions). You will also be liaising with the sales and internal support functions to deliver best in class service to all our customers.
Job Profile for Customer Support Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answer questions, respond to inquiries and solve problems for the customers in the designated regions (mainly Italian-speaking regions)
- Be responsible to process orders for customers
- Provide phone and email support to (internal) customers
- Take the lead to drive continuous improvement and safeguard best practice
- Work closely with Technical support, Quotes, Sales, Finance and the Field Service & Support organisation to ensure that the company provides world-class experiences for customers
- Provide (internal) customers with order verification, updates on delivery dates, product availability and pricing
Candidate Profile for Customer Support Specialist
- Must be fluent in Italian and English, both written & spoken
- Graduate degree in relevant field or equivalent experience is required
- Have experience in Service Support activities and responsibilities
- Genuine team player with strong relationship building skills
- Familiar with SAP from a business support perspective but not essential
- Creative and able to find innovative solutions to complex issues
- Demonstrate ability to independently solve problems and to work effectively in a team environment
What Our Client Offers
- Chance to work in an international environment
- Great opportunity to work in a company with the most advanced technologies
- A collaborate and supportive work environment in which you can actively develop your own skills and knowledge
- You will join a culture fuelled by innovation, collaboration and openness, helping change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team