+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years of market experience.
They are now looking for a Data and System Specialist to join their team in the Hague.
In this multidisciplinary role, you will be combining technical, operational, and business aspects with the goal of making the data analysis meaningful.
Job Profile for Data and Systems Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Optimise tools, systems, and business processes for a positive business impact
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between systems
- Master Data Management, designing for and automating master data quality
- Execute bulk data quality improvement projects
- Liaise between users and developers, suggest system improvements
- Perform analysis from various systems for operational reporting
- Prepare and deliver high-quality summaries, progress updates, and data analysis for management
- Assist with resolving (bulk) invoicing issues with customers worldwide
- Assist with functional testing and advise about the correct use of the system
- Maintain and monitor several websites and servers
- Technical maintenance of local support websites
Candidate Profile for Data and Systems Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experienced with ERP systems (preferred Microsoft Navision/Dynamics/Business Central)
- Good knowledge of SQL; knowledge of Basic Programming, PHP, Python is a plus
- Advanced level of Excel; knowledge of Macros is a plus
- Possess or is able to develop skills for software user testing
- Accurate, timely and systematic
- Team player
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days per annum
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Pension plan
- Be part of a supportive and international team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team