+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international company that improves the way organisations, people, and technology work together by transforming, controlling and optimising IT landscapes, workplaces and applications.
They offer support and resolutions to the most complex technology challenges. Now they are looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in Sofia. In this role, you will be supporting the (senior) Group Controllers with analysing and gathering data from the business units in the Netherlands, Belgium, Bulgaria and Denmark.
Job Profile for Data Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and improve the data warehouse(s) and connect to new sources of data and model that data for visualisations mainly through MS power BI
- Manage the transition of legacy systems to MS dynamics modules in the reporting data
- Daily processing of received data (finance, operation, consult and HR)
- Manage and support the transition to a new data warehouse structure
- Build relationships with local teams
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to ensure alignment on processes and share knowledge and best practice
- Identify and follow-up on process opportunities directly impacting daily activities within the team
- Support with team projects for process innovation and improvement, actively test and implement new tools and software
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge to execute tasks effectively
- Support with other ad-hoc activities when needed
Candidate Profile for Data Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business analysis
- Experience working in a Shared Service Center financial accounting role is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of SQL language
- Understand Data Warehouse concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI or Tableau)
- Experienced with ETL tools or performing ETL processes (SSIS, ADF)
- General knowledge of the Agile/Scrum way of working
- Proven track record of financial reporting
- Deep understanding of T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration Services, Power BI, DAX, Azure, Python
What Our Client Offers
- 14 salaries per year after the first year in the company
- 20 days annual paid leave
- Up to 50% home office
- Food vouchers, sports card, health insurance that includes dental and vision care
- Dell business laptop and Android mobile device with business mobile plan
- Opportunities for growth, certification possibilities
- Working alongside great colleagues across Bulgaria and Belgium
- Fun drinks and parties with your team
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team