+31 (0)70 311 7822
Operating in more than 136 locations and 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 European countries, our client is Europe’s leading equipment services provider for fleet operators in the transportation and logistics industries. They specialise in leasing, rental, maintenance, and repair, as well as other value-added services for B2B transport equipment.
They are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their team in Amsterdam.
The Data Engineer for digital and connected services will be responsible for the data architecture needed to align with business needs and Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipelines to extract raw data (or structure data from other systems), transform the data, and then load it into the data-store to be used by the business.
Job Profile for Data Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain the existing APIs and ETL pipelines
- Lambda architecture design and development
- Setup an Azure Data lake
- Setup an event processing system (Azure Event Hubs) and data processing system (Azure Databricks)
- Setup data-exposure – Push to BI data warehouse and APIs
- NoSQL database setup
Candidate Profile for Data Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with Extract Transform Load (ETL)
- Relational databases (RDBMS/SQL) and Non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- Data modelling, warehousing, and data lakes
- Familiar with the software engineering principles: Writing clean code, testing, API development, network communication protocols (SOAP, REST, FTP, SFTP…), requirements gathering, and documentation
- Data visualisation/exposure
- Data architecture design (Streaming, Batch)
- Distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark, and similar technologies)
- Experienced at creating scalable, automated, and monitorable data pipelines
- Cloud platforms
- Excellent organisation, problem-solving, communication, prioritisation, and facilitation skills
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Able to deliver against demanding deadlines and key milestones
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Full travel reimbursement
- Hybrid working schedule
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team