Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Data Engineer/Programmer for their quantum lab in Delft.
The company has been studying quantum computing for several years and has become the world’s centre of expertise on topological quantum computing. At their Lab in Delft a team of material scientists, experimental and theoretical physicists and engineers works in collaboration with the global team on the design, fabrication, modelling and measurement of quantum devices. Their work is aimed at studying topological physics in new materials systems and developing and prototyping topological qubit devices. In their state-of-the-art fabrication facility, they grow materials and process them into devices. The process optimisation and in-line monitoring require extensive logging of all processing parameters, and automated entry in a database.
We are looking for a data engineer with strong programming skills who will support this activity by automating data extraction and in-line monitoring of the various tools in their fab facilities.
Job Profile for Data Engineer/Programmer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with process and fabrication engineers to make sure all relevant processing data is captured
- Develop and maintain automated monitoring of process equipment
- Develop automated statistical analysis routines for in-line monitoring and process optimisation
- Setup the interface with a central database
Candidate Profile for Data Engineer/Programmer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Engineering degree in any technical field
- Demonstrated experience with collaborative programming and software development using Python, including version control (Git)
- Experience with databases is a plus
- Comfortable with performing activities as part of an agile multidisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment and collaborating to deliver against team goals
- Good communication skills and pragmatic mindset are required
What Our Client Offers
- The opportunity to join a team working on the most advanced research within the IT world
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team