+31 (0)70 338 4416
Our client, a well-established global leader in executive search and leadership consulting, is looking for a proactive Data Quality Analyst to join their international CEO Analytics team in Amsterdam.
For this role, we are looking for a detail-oriented person with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Our successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager of the CEO Analytics department and also collaborate with the global Data Entry Support and Data Architecture teams.
If you are a motivated self-starter with outstanding attention to detail who loves to exceed goals and take opportunities, apply today and let us know that you are interested.
Job Profile for Data Quality Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, own, and execute procedures to enhance data integrity
- Monitor and review data that is entered by the global Data Entry team, check for completion and accuracy and resolve any data quality issues that arise
- Develop good relationships with the global Data Entry team and coach them to support where needed
- Design and document processes related to data auditing and cleaning
- Prepare analyses and reports on the health of the dataset, and proactively surface areas that require attention
- Communicate on the health of the dataset to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Coordinate and communicate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and executive leadership across a range of geographies and cultures
- Collaborate with data engineers to improve data collection and storage processes
- Have a key role in data monitoring and ensure resolving data quality issues
Candidate Profile for Data Quality Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Validated ability to analyse business problems, distil findings into recommendations and present these to management
- Prior experience in the field of data quality is preferred
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel, Tableau and SQL
- Data quality certification (ISO 8000 or equivalent) is a plus
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem of services is a plus
- Able to meet and exceed goals, seizing opportunities to innovate
- Capable to translate broad data strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans
- Dependable, self-motivated and energetic with a proactive, problem-solving mentality
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to dig deeply into information and to hunt down data
- Thrive in an environment that requires flexibility and multi-tasking, able to take initiative, and work with a high level of independence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to provide excellent customer service to business colleagues
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living outside Amsterdam)
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team