Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring. They are looking for an Business Program Manager (BPM) to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
The Business Program Manager (BPM) will take care of the delivery excellence activities: upsell forecast, contract consumption, delivery planning, all in strong collaboration with the delivery organization of Services. The BPM is responsible for the design, build and maintenance of reporting on delivery campaigns, delivery planning, managed IP usage and efficiency. This concerns forecast reports, delivery performance reports and on-demand reporting. The BPM has the capability to translate business questions into business insights. The BPM is a team player and the BI/ Delivery Excellence subject matter expert within the delivery team. He/she informs, shares knowledge and advises the delivery team on these topics.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, 01-01-2019 at 12:00 o’clock. Applications received after this will not be considered.
Job Profile for Business Program Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work with delivery leads and Account Delivery Executives to create a consulting billing forecast process
- Proactively support Technical Account Managers with delivery excellence topics
- Support the rhythm of the business and meetings with business insights and contribute with content covering especially financial topics
- Work closely with EMEA Delivery Excellence team
- Provide on demand delivery insights to delivery director and/ or Western Europe
- Report progress on Delivery-led support campaigns, working with delivery managers
- Designs, builds and maintains technical and functional documentation (management dashboards and other reports)
- Initiate and run change- and operational improvement projects
- Constantly extrapolate business insight from the numbers and provide actionable recommendations, in a proactive way
- Maintain an intellectual curiosity around ways to drive further growth, always looking around the corner and supporting with analytics
- Identify and resolve delivery blockers by identifying the root cause, formulating a strategy and creating an execution plan
Candidate Profile for Business Program Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, Dutch would be a bonus
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in Business Program Management
- Have strong Excel skills
- Be advanced Excel user and Power-Bi could be a bonus
- Have proven track record in business excellence/ pipeline management
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave
- Travel allowance
- Modern open plan office
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Café on location
- To work with a global team of exceptional people
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team