Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client provides a full suite of managed services, connectivity, and cloud-based products. Focused on delivering quality infrastructure, services and support, they give their customers the ability to allocate more resources toward their core business.
They are looking for a Global Account Manager for their EU head office located in The Hague. If you have experience in Global Account Management and you speak fluent Dutch and English, don’t hesitate to apply today.
Job Profile for Global Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop, manage and report on sales pipeline
- Gather business information in order to present solutions tailored to prospects’ business needs
- Formulate sales strategy to move leads through the funnel, involving all company resource, including the CEO and CTO, converting them into great customers
- Achieve aggressive activity targets while documenting efforts in CRM
- Act as “the face of the company” in Europe
- Attend business development and marketing events
Candidate Profile for Global Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years' experience of solutions and service sales, ideally including one or more of Telecom, Network, IP, Colocation, SaaS, Virtual Computing, or Managed Services
- Must have previous experience in a high activity level environment, including call volume, pipeline growth and opportunity generation
- SalesForce.com experience is required
- With a proven track record of meeting monthly and annual sales goal
- Track record in prospecting at Executive Level
- In-depth knowledge of sales process including pricing and selling strategies
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Demonstrated ability to work independently from the start to completion of a project
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive commission plan
- 8% vacation pay
- 25 vacation days plus Dutch holidays
- Travelling to the Miami office 1-2 times per year for team collaboration and training
- Commute reimbursement
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team