Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is one of the leading companies in the market of frozen and refrigerated sea products in Europe. Their headquarters are in Vigo, Spain but subsidiaries in India, Morocco, Senegal, The Netherlands, Peru, Argentina and recently in the United States.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Junior Account Manager in Amsterdam who is passionate, organised and willing to provide excellent customer service.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Junior Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build up and maintain a relationship with clients in the following markets: United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands; give them information about the products of the company and maximise sales
- Research, identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Assess and respond to the needs of each and unique client
- Travel around Europe to different seafood expos/events
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity, including outbound calls, emails, & social selling in a transactional environment
- Map and analyse the market you specialise in to become knowledgeable in that area
Candidate Profile for Junior Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency of Spanish would also be desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Finance is required
- Have 1 year of work experience and/or fresh graduate
- Have a strong work ethic, “can do” attitude and willingness to provide excellent customer service and sales
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation and organisation skills are a must
What Our Client Offers
- International career opportunity
- Attractive salary package
- Other employee benefits
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team