Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Partner Sales Executive (PSE), with excellent English and Dutch skills, to join their dynamic team in the Schiphol Area.
The PSE role in the Small & Medium Business Segment is key to the company’s strategy to make a market impact through a profile of leading Azure partners.
The goal of the PSE is to drive Azure growth through these partners. How? – By making ensuring commitment on an Azure target and supporting them in return in various ways: pipeline management, lead generation/processing towards the partner, GoToMarket activities, Program support, Training, co-selling support etc.
The role will require some travel to customers but most of the meetings will be in the office.
Job Profile for Partner Sales Executive
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collect, register and follow up on the status of Azure opportunities with partner
- Offer, discuss and secure all resources that our client has applied where necessary for each deal
- Support partners to land the product agreement message with customers in a virtual way
- Demonstrate your skills in sales and execution to drive the company business
- Conduct outbound calls with partners and customers with the ability to earn trust quickly
Candidate Profile for Partner Sales Executive
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree (Sales, Marketing or Business Operations)
- Experience with sales management onset of customers, pipeline management, structured approach to partners, growth and business plan
- Has knowledge of and interest in technology platforms and solutions with a decent level of technical proficiency
- Strong analytical skills, be an expert user of Excel
- Experience with Azure is an advantage
- Driven to achieve results, has a ‘getting it done’ mentality and a self-starter
- Display excellent communication and organisation skills
- Confident to do outbound calling towards partners and customers with the ability to earn trust quickly
- Eager to learn
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with a dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team