+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client provides mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, creating exceptional results for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
We are now looking for a Delivery Manager to join our client’s expanding team in Rotterdam or Almere.
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic Customer Experience Management (CXM) organisation focus on daily operations and leading a group of Team Leads on projects. You will be involved in rolling out new pilots, services, and systems. You excel at maintaining a balance between customer interests and organisational objectives, with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction at every level.
Job Profile for Delivery Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Map and analyse internal and customer processes
- Identify improvement potential and implement actions
- Serve as operational and tactical contact for both customer and organisation
- Manage, guide, motivate, and coach Team Leaders and indirectly, agents
- Design, maintain, and analyse operational and financial reports
- Participate in periodic meetings
Candidate Profile for Delivery Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Several years of experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or Customer Experience (CX) industry
- Experience in (people-oriented) team management and guidance
- Numerical and analytical insight
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your own time and deadlines by prioritising tasks efficiently
What Our Client Offers
- A good salary in line with the market
- 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation allowance
- 2 leave days to compensate for the waiting days scheme in case of illness
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Bicycle plan
- Opportunity to attend job-related training and courses
- Top locations in the centre of Rotterdam, Almere, Tilburg and Maastricht
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team