+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a leading provider of collaboration, development and issue tracking software for teams, is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their team in Amsterdam.
This role will give you the opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a constantly growing company, where people are both hard-working as well as fun and supportive.
If you are interested, then do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Desktop Support Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide excellent and quick IT support to employees
- Provide desktop support and troubleshooting (macOS)
- Help the end-users do their job more efficiently by educating them and resolving the software problems
- Occasionally provide audiovisual support for events
Candidate Profile for Desktop Support Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience working in an IT support role
- Solid skills supporting macOS desktop environments are a must
- Great customer service skills are required
- Active Directory experience is required
- Familiarity with the MDM solution and Jamf Pro is beneficial
- Experience with troubleshooting video conferencing systems (e.g. Zoom) is a plus
- Experience with supporting Windows 10 (preferably GPO familiarity) is advantageous
- Familiarity with the MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution Workspace ONE for Windows and device management is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Travel expenses reimbursed up to € 200 per month
- 25 paid holidays
- An industrial design office with great hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam
- International and fun working environment
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
- Friday drinks
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team