+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, one of the top ten favourite employers in the Netherlands, is active in the public transportation sector. They keep the Netherlands moving and bring one million travellers to the right destinations every day. Passengers are a priority and our client tries to ensure their trips are as pleasant and sustainable as possible.
Currently, they are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Utrecht. Initially, the successful candidate will join the basic team which is a great starting point to explore the entire Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment. Later on, there is a chance to move on to one of our client’s more specialist feature teams, depending on where the person’s interests lie.
Job Profile for DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work on the development platform that makes all IT at the company possible (E-locks for public transport bicycles, navigation apps for conductors, train maintenance software and ticket machines, and much more)
- Together with fellow engineers, ensure that this platform is always up and running and that it remains up-to-date and accessible to the development teams
- Application and functional management of the tools and development workplaces
- Solve user problems, questions, and incidents
- Set up and maintain deployment pipelines for all products within the platform
- Translate change requests to technical solutions in the platform
- Automate and integrate different products into one platform
- Implement the roadmap and the backlog together with the product owner
- Work in different teams according to the Scrumban method
- Coordinate with partner teams, suppliers, and stakeholders
Candidate Profile for DevOps Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience as a Technical Application Manager with lifecycle management in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience in using and setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines based on Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- 2+ years of experience with Git, Powershell, and management of components in Azure. Kubernetes and Docker are a plus
- Experience with Java is desirable
- Strong affinity with tooling, continuous testing, scripting, and automation
What Our Client Offers
- 36-hour working week
- 180 hours based on full-time employment
- 3% year-end bonus
- Free and/or reduced pricing on travelling with the company’s public transport system in the country for you and your family
- Professional development opportunities and possibility to work from home; Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- An enormous diversity of activities and always something new to learn
- An energetic and warm multidisciplinary team that welcomes you with open arms and invites you to think about improvements
- Chance to work with the tool support team which consists of a nice mix of passionate professionals with different technical and cultural backgrounds
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team