+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in digital services for companies and entrepreneurs. They serve more than 2 million customers in Europe and have over 1000 experts to support them. Their main goal is to help businesses focus on growth, by leveraging their expertise in data and analytics to establish marketing and sales programmes, cutting through competition barriers.
For their team in Leiden, they are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer.
Job Profile for DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Discuss daily stand-up plans with the team
- Assist the three developer teams (continuity, innovation or integration)
- Help with the day-to-day status of the platform as part of the continuity team
- Support developers on the latest innovations
Candidate Profile for DevOps Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in IT or computer science) or equivalent
- 3 + years of proven hands-on experience in system engineering
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet, Salt or Ansible
- Know-how to use Shell and Python scripts
- Strong practical knowledge of Linux and Containers/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and general networking preferred
- Experience working with monitoring solutions (Icinga, Prometheus, Grafana)
- KVM, QEMU, Libvirt virtualisation experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Experience with storage technologies: ZFS, Ceph
- Some experience with programming in Golang and/or PHP would be a plus
- Enjoy working on complex systems, keep them organised and built from standardised building blocks, even when they’re tailored to the internal customer’s needs
What Our Client Offers
- 25+ days of paid annual leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel allowance and home office allowance
- Training and Certifications funding of up to € 1500/year
- Discount on all company products and services
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team