+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Digital Lead Device Marketing to join their team in Schiphol.
The successful candidate will report to the Partner Services program manager and will be a key advocate for the device business in the Benelux. In partnership with sales, they will drive partner marketing innovation for the distributor and resellers in their local area.
Working with internal partners and segment teams they will foster growth and help partners develop new and transformative marketing capabilities, effectively amplifying the company’s mission and messaging.
Job Profile for Digital Lead Device Marketing
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Effective and Actionable Partner Marketing (60%)
- Readiness & Event planning, live support and follow-up
- Translates local content and implements it into the channel websites
- Optimises the customer journey, focuses on Distributors and Strategic Device Resellers (SDR) – mainly Hardware plus attach
- Digital lead for marketing investment activities: sets activity KPI’s, optimises, executes and evaluates with Social Media and Channel Partners Agencies
- Provides guidance on the company’s branding and campaigns to partners, responsible for asset management. Monitors execution and results of digital campaigns, determines the effectiveness, and adapts guidance and plans in order to optimise execution
- Direct stakeholder (lead) at SDR for branding and marketing campaigns (in collaboration with Corporate and Multi-national Accounts (MNA) regarding the client’s Modern Device sales activities (and if applicable Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Software)
- Responsible for the Readiness project content together with Commercial trainer
- Builds and executes a (generic) marketing plan for non-strategic device partners (approx. 5-7 partners in Benelux) to drive sales of the range of Modern devices in the Modern workplace
Sales Support and Business Analysis (40%)
- Drives impact and increases return on investment through direct contact with Device Partner Solution Sales (DPSS) teams and their channel partners
- Supports the DPSS team in their sales activities with partners with regular revenue and device reporting updates
- Supports distributors and resellers, helps them with accurate and on-time device sales reports (Commercial and Education)
- Creates PowerBi and Excel reports and analyses to understand the past and improve the future
- Prepares Business reviews and supports the Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Contract management, marketing agreements, account data updates, service requests – contract between Sales and the company’s support teams
Candidate Profile for Digital Lead Device Marketing
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience developing and driving partner and/or customer digital marketing strategy and execution
- Background in commercial marketing including Small-Medium Business (SMB), Enterprise and indirect B2B marketing is preferred
- Able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, analytical and organisational skills
- Experience in working with agencies, setting up online marketing campaigns and webinars
- Possesses a personal passion for digital marketing, Excel, PowerBI, technology, partners and customer satisfaction
- Experience in device marketing or sales executive/business developer with analytical experience/online marketing data analysis
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Medical allowance
- Mobile working allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team