Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a start-up tech company specialising in carrier cargo is looking for a strong Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
The mission for the Digital Marketing Manager will be to own and drive traffic through their various social media channels. Your main stakeholders will be the company’s Digital Agency, the Marketing Lead, CEO, and sales and operations teams, and you will work with these teams on various projects.
Furthermore, you will create brand awareness and optimise conversion rates as well as customer retention.
Job Profile for Digital Marketing Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop campaigns to nurture existing customers to increase up-sell opportunities
- Improve performance and tracking of marketing funnel and conversion rates
- Develop content calendar, and supervise external writers to help execute against it
- Build community and drive awareness for their client’s brand
- Manage their Digital Agency
- Manage the pipeline of inbound requests from various teams across the organization
- Prioritize new and ongoing projects, and quickly react to real-time changes
Candidate Profile for Digital Marketing Manager
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Must have a Bachelor in Marketing or Communication
- Hold 5+ Years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Must have excellent organisational and planning skills
- You are a HubSpot Expert
- Targets motivate you to set goals
- You are a leader with vision who can set KPIs and flawlessly execute in the presence without losing sight of the big picture
- You are a creative digital (data) thinker
- You are a media person who knows how to channel their client’s owned media channels and empower them by setting up the right lead-generation flows using paid, social and earned media endeavours
- You are a data-driven person who is familiar with traditional tech stack in the segments: Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Engine Optimisation, and most importantly, you know how to bring Hubspot to its full potential
What Our Client Offers
- Generous monthly allowance for travel and food expenses
- Access to fresh fruit, good coffee, healthy snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge for Friday celebrations
- Weekly Yoga in the office and optional company holidays and team building activities
- International and diverse team all with a passion to make the world a better place
- Office HQ in Amsterdam is based in B. Amsterdam, which provides a range of other benefits which you can make use of eg;
- In-house gym membership
- Daily prepared lunch and dinner on site in the local canteen
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team